Because not only architecture, culture and history is what Morelia has to offer, it also has incredible places to enjoy a delicious dinner with your partner or family or even for a meeting with friends and now we will show you, with our list of the best restaurants in Morelia.
Best restaurants in Morelia
With a score of 4.5 out of 5 it is considered one of the best restaurants in Morelia. Its design is based mainly on a cozy and familiar atmosphere, created for the enjoyment of diners.
Its specialties range from meats to pastas and salads with fresh products, with an essentially Italian style of cuisine.
Likewise, in its facilities there is a series of shelves where it is possible to taste and check the quality of the products that are used for the creation of the preparations.
- Price range: USD 15-USD 40
- Address: Artilleros del 47 No. 1643, Morelia 58260, Morelia, México
- Hours: Mon – Sat 13:00 to 00:00 hrs, Sun 13:00 to 18:00 hrs
With a contemporary gastronomy, this restaurant is one of the most popular restaurants in Morelia. Its menu offers a variety of dishes, mainly Mexican cuisine.
It has pleasant facilities that offer a comfortable space for the enjoyment of any occasion. It is worth mentioning that you can enjoy a substantial offer of drinks at the bar of this establishment.
- Price range: Prices range from 15 USD and up.
- Address: Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz. Centro. 58000 Morelia, Morelia
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday. From 13:45-23:30 Thu-Sat. From 18:30-00:30
With facilities that provide comfort to diners, La Azotea is one of the most popular restaurants in Morelia. It is ideal for family gatherings, with friends or any activity for enjoyment.
It has a panoramic view of the city. Its menu focuses mainly on traditional Mexican cuisine, as well as a series of traditional dishes from Michoacán, adapted to the flavors of today, while maintaining that ancestral touch.
- Price range: USD 10-USD 25
- Address: Morelos Sur 39, Morelia 58000 México
- Hours: Mon-Sat 18:00-23:00
Lu Michoacan Cuisine
Basing its menu on Michoacan gastronomy, this restaurant seeks to transmit through its dishes the tradition of this region.
Each of the ingredients used in their dishes, are chosen in detail, all this in order to ensure the quality of each dish served. They also have the particularity that their menu is constantly evolving and developing.
- Price range: USD 6 – USD 23
- Address: Portal Hidalgo 229 Centro histórico, Morelia 58000 México
- Opening hours: Mon-Sat 07:30-20:45
Mezcal is one of the most recognized beverages in Mexico, so in this restaurant you can enjoy a great variety of this drink.
It also has the well-known signature cuisine, which is based mainly on the chef’s net experience; thanks to this the experience of flavors is completely different from any other restaurant. It is also one of the restaurants in Morelia with the greatest diversity of seafood dishes on its menu.
- Price range: USD 4 – USD 17
- Address: Calle Bartolomé de Las Casas. Centro C.P., Morelia 58000 México
- Hours: Monday 13:30 – 23:00 Tuesday-Thursday 13:30 – 0:30 Fri-Sat.13:30 – 2:00 Sunday 13:30 – 20:00
Cielo Fusion Cuisine
It offers a menu of mainly Mediterranean gastronomy, among its most recommended dishes are the lamb chops, laing and rustic salad. It has a variety of liquors, among which the famous English beer stands out.
Diners emphasize the excellent quality and attention to the general public. With a comfortable atmosphere and prices that perfectly match the quality of the products, it is recognized as one of the most prestigious restaurants in Morelia.
- Price range: USD 10 – USD 15
- Address: Blvd. García de León, Terraza, Morelia 58280 México
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 14:00-21:30 Sunday 14:00-19:00
If you are looking for places to eat in Morelia, this list of places is undoubtedly the most recommended and of course, little by little we will be adding many other places here in Restaurant-Z. See you soon.