Ready to pamper your palate? Today we’ll tell you about the best restaurants in Mazatlan where you can enjoy the true and incredible flavors of the best dishes of the region, so to save you time, we’ll start right now.
Best restaurants in Mazatlan
Located in the historic center of the city of Mazatlan, it is considered one of the best options when it comes to food and experience. It offers a singularity of Mexican cuisine dishes, among which its pork knuckle and an exceptional steak stand out.
It also has an extensive drinks menu, where its famous margaritas and tequilas stand out. Despite being a slightly expensive restaurant, they make up for it in quality and quantity in each of their dishes.
- Price range: USD 5 – USD 13
- Address: Centro Histórico, Constitución, Benito Juárez, Mazatlán Mexico.
- Hours: Monday closed/ Tue-Sun 02:00 – 22:00
If you are looking for a place with delicious food, an excellent ambiance and exceptional customer service, Pancho’s is a highly recommended option. It offers a variety of dishes, but its specialties are undoubtedly seafood. It is considered one of the best seafood restaurants in Mazatlan.
If you are looking for a restaurant with a beautiful ocean view, affordable prices and quality food, Pancho’s is an excellent choice.
- Price range: USD 25 – USD 100
- Address: Avenida Playa Gaviotas Zona Dorada, Mazatlan, Mexico
- Opening hours: Mon – Sun 07:00-23:00
A pleasant atmosphere, excellent food and quality customer service, is what you will find in El Presidio, guarantees through its concept an unparalleled experience. With an extensive menu of drinks and dishes, it is considered one of the best restaurants in Mazatlan, Sinaloa.
One of its specialties is the ceviche endiablo, which has good reviews from diners. Similarly, if you want something a little more substantial, you can order their specialties from the meat menu.
- Price range: USD 10 – USD 25
- Address: Niños Héroes, Downtown, Mazatlán 82000 México
- Hours: Mon 13:00-11:00/ Tue – Sun 13:00-0:00
From delicious barbecued ribs to garlic shrimp. At Roy’s you will find a varied menu perfect for all tastes.
With discreet and comfortable facilities, this restaurant offers a perfect environment for meetings, besides being located in a very accessible place. Roy’s offers a spectacular menu, excellent customer service and affordable prices, according to the quality of the products offered.
- Price range: USD 6 – USD 15
- Address: Playa Cerritos Sabalo Cerritos 3500 Mazatlán Sinaloa México, Mazatlán 82112 México
- Opening hours: Mon – Sun 11:00-20:00
One of the most famous restaurant recommendations in Mazatlan, both for its prices and its excellent menu, Hector’s Bistro is one of the favorites of locals and tourists of this city.
When visiting them, it is necessary to try their famous duck breast or shrimp risotto, among their delicious desserts are the toffee caramel pudding or their unique chocolate cake. Among the comments made by its visitors, they highlight the incredible customer service and its unparalleled menu.
- Price range: USD 10 – USD 28
- Address: Mariano Escobedo, Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
- Hours: Mon – Sun 08:00-23:00
La Casa Country
Meat is the weakness of many, if this is your case, you can’t miss La Casa Country. This restaurant specializes in meat cuts prepared in a variety of ways.
It has a wide menu of options to choose from, where meat is the protagonist. Despite being considered a bit expensive, the service and quality of the dishes compensate this factor. So, if you are a meat lover, visiting this place is an incitement to an incredible experience.
- Price range: USD 5 – USD 50
- Address: Camarón Sabalo, Sabalo Country Club, Mazatlán 82100 México
- Opening hours: Mon – Sun 11:00-22:30
Mazatlan has excellent restaurants where you can enjoy delicious dishes and although not all of them are on this list, they are good places to start a gastronomic tour of the city.