The state of Nuevo Leon is the best place in Mexico to eat delicious grilled meats and cuts. So no doubt, finding a restaurant where to eat will not be a problem, but if you want to take it a little further and delight your palate, we leave you a list of the best restaurants in Monterrey Mexico.
The northern lands of Mexico have always been characterized for being true experts in making “meats”, so without a doubt here your carnivorous appetite will be reborn and if you are looking for where to eat in Monterrey either because you are on vacation or just for the simple craving to enjoy good food, follow us, with Traveling By and meet the best diners in Monterrey.
The best restaurants in Monterrey Mexico
El Rey del Cabrito
Among the restaurants in Monterrey that have a variety of dishes, El Rey del Cabrito is the most popular, it is an establishment that will delight your palate, and among its excellent meals are: kidney, leg, breast, kid, kid tacos, half kid and whole kid.
- Address: Av. Constitución. 817 between Dr. Coss and Diego de Montemayor, Monterrey 64000 Mexico.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Prices: from 300 to 2,370 pesos per person
One of the best children’s restaurants in Monterrey with a special menu of Mexican food for the spoiled of the house, as well as Latin and Spanish food and gluten-free dishes. The originality of this restaurant includes dishes that include shrimp with apples, accompanied by seafood soup, oysters in shells, fish slices, and children’s dishes.
- Address: Av. Ignacio Morones Prieto, 2414, Monterrey, Mexico.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Prices: from 450 to 1,200 pesos per person
The novel, resplendent and avant-garde aspect of restaurants in Monterrey such as El Lingote unite the gastronomy of the Mexican northeast with the different dishes of the world; in its complete menu you can savor a shrimp aguachile, an ordinary pizza, a guacamole, smoked kid tacos, octopus chicharrón tostadas, marinated pork ribs, grilled arrachera or steak burgers.
- Address: Av. Fundidora and Adolfo Prieto 810 Interior Parque Fundidora, Col Obrera, Monterrey 64010 Mexico.
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 1:00 pm to 12:00 am – Sunday 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Prices: from 100 to 1,800 pesos per person
It is one of the best restaurants in Monterrey, which since 1980 tries to preserve its customs in the food of Monterrey and the entire state of Nuevo Leon. The menu includes roast pork, charcoal-grilled meat, dried meat, baked kid, cowboy, etc.
- Address: Av. I. Morones Prieto #2803 Colonia Loma Larga, 64710 Monterrey Mexico.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 7:00 am to 12:00 am – Sunday 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Prices: from 150 to 1,350 pesos per person
The Pregnant Mermaid
La Sirena Embarazada is one of the main restaurants in Monterrey old neighborhood, ideal if you have a seafood whim, there are options such as cocktails, ceviches, tacos al pastor, tostadas and the star of the house that you must try, the delicious octopus taquitos al pastor.
- Address: Javier Mina 1003, Col. Centro, Monterrey 64000 Mexico.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday from 12:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- Prices: from 200 to 510 pesos per person
El Gran Pastor
With an experience of more than 50 years preparing delicious goat in this Mexican area, a place with a comfortable environment awaits you for breakfast, lunch or dinner, among the restaurants in Monterrey, in El Gran Pastor you will find a varied menu with snacks, meats such as fillet steak, arrachera encebollada and goat in all its presentations.
- Address: Av. Gonzalitos #702, Monterrey 64640 México
- Hours: Monday to Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Prices: from 150 to 680 pesos per person.
Although there are many other places to enjoy in a big way, little by little we will be adding more places that we know and people recommend us, so in the meantime we invite you to read these posts: Best Restaurants in Queretaro, Best Restaurants CDMX and Best Restaurants in Guadalajara.