We all know that the best thing about most of the northern states of Mexico is undoubtedly its gastronomy. For they are true experts in meats, cuts and really an endless number of dishes that would make us come back to repeat.
Tabla de contenidos
So if you are looking for where to eat in Queretaro keep reading this article, because we have for you a list of the best restaurants in Queretaro that you have to know.
The best 6 restaurants in Querétaro
It is one of the typical restaurants in Queretaro, where you can enjoy the great Mexican cuisine, there you will taste steak or shrimp sudados, pileta del patrón, tuna loin al pastor, etc.
- Address: Andador 5 de Mayo # 39, Santiago de Querétaro 76000 Mexico.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm – Sunday 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Prices: average consumption 450 pesos per person
Hacienda La Laborcilla
This establishment is among the best restaurants in Queretaro, maintaining the essence of that time. With its best national and international dishes such as: escamoles in butter and parsley, refried beans, beef tongue taco baked in firewood served with its green and red sauce.
- Address: Prol. Norte 911-Bis Col Parques Residenciales, Santiago de Querétaro 76168 Mexico.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:00 am to 12:00 am – Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Prices: the average consumption is 850 pesos per person.
Hacienda Los Laureles
It is one of the family restaurants in Queretaro of the sixteenth century, where you will enjoy traditional dishes, a variety of desserts and the specialty of the restaurant, among its menu include the following dishes: carnitas la hacienda los laureles, cheese gorditas or crumbs, bones with marrow arriera style, among others.
- Address: 5 Carretera México San Luis Potosí, Km. 85, Jurica, 76100 Santiago de Querétaro.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Sunday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Prices: average consumption is 570 pesos per person.
El Mesón de Chucho El Roto
This place opened its doors in 1995 to offer its diners the typical Mexican food but also some international cuisine. Even these restaurants in Queretaro for breakfast are excellent for their menu such as tacos del meson, sopa de elote con raja, medallones del chucho roto (medallions of the broken mutt), etc.
- Address: Pasteur Sur 16 Plaza de Armas, Santiago de Querétaro 76087 Mexico.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:00 am to 11:00 pm – Sunday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Prices: the average consumption is 440 pesos per person.
La Mariposa is one of the cheapest restaurants in Queretaro, it is located in the center of the city, where you will find all kinds of snacks, it offers a very Mexican menu such as chicken enchiladas, tamales, pozole, tacos and much more.
- Address: Calle Ángela Peralta 7 Centro Histórico, Santiago de Querétaro 76000 Mexico.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 8:00 am to 8:30 pm
- Prices: average consumption is 250 pesos per person.
It is one of the restaurants in Queretaro, of great tradition and specialize in international cuisine, for that reason customers will find dishes that will be to their liking and a great variety in the menu for its diners as the Alaskan King crab, totoaba a la koskera, Valencian paella and many more.
- Address: Entrance on Prol. Constituyentes, near Plaza de Toros Santa Maria.
- Hours: Monday to Wednesday 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm – Thursday to Saturday 1:00 pm to 12:00 am – Sunday 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Prices: the average consumption is 640 pesos per person.
We know that there are still more restaurants in Queretaro that deserve to be here, but for now this list is perfect to whet your appetite, don’t you think? By the way, have you already read our article on the best restaurants in the CDMX?