Are you hungry? Enter right now here and know the best and most recommended restaurants in Zaragoza Spain. Enjoy the gastronomy of Spain in one of these incredible places. You will love them.
The best restaurants in Zaragoza
It offers a traditional cuisine with a variety of typical dishes of Romanian cuisine, this place is considered one of the best restaurants in Zaragoza, offering some of its specialties such as: roast lamb, cabbage stuffed with meat and rice, cod confit with olive oil, etc.
- Address: Carretera de Logroño, km 3,7, Zaragoza, 50011 Spain
- Hours: Mon to Sat from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and from 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm.
- Prices: average per person 15 to 25€.
It is ideal for the enjoyment with your partner or friends is one of the restaurants in Zaragoza that allow dogs, you can quietly enjoy the menu that this offers: the roast suckling pig, goat, beef steak, plus the typical Aragonese lamb and many other interesting dishes.
- Address: Calle Santa Catalina 1, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 08:00 am to 12:00 am
- Prices: average per person from 25 to 35€.
El Molino De San Lazaro
It offers a traditional cuisine renovated with constant touches of avant-garde, is one of the best restaurants Zaragoza, ideal for romantic dinners and outdoor dining. These restaurants with terrace Zaragoza, offer an incomparable menu of pink tomato salad, creamy rice roasted pumpkin and caramelized seeds, etc..
- Address: Paseo de la Ribera 22 (Barrio Jesús – Arrabal) Zaragoza, 50015
- Hours: Tue to Sun 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm and Wed to Sat 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Prices: average per person 15 to 35
Located in the center of the city, is one of the best restaurants in Zaragoza, offering a creative cuisine and a varied menu as the dishes: sea bream in salt, grilled hake in green sauce with clams, roquefort sauce to the grandmother’s stew and many more.
- Address: Plaza San Pedro Nolasco, 5 (Downtown) Zaragoza, Zaragoza 50001
- Hours: Tue to Sat from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm and from 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm – Sun from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Prices: average per person is from 26 to 50€.
New Fussion Restaurant
This is one of the restaurants in downtown Zaragoza, which is located in a pleasant little square, next to the Palace of Congress, offers an excellent variety of food such as: tricolor pasta a la napolitana, fish zarzuela, lamb a la pastora etc.
- Address: Avenida San Juan Bosco, 3 (Romareda-Ciudad Universitaria) Zaragoza, Zaragoza 50009
- Hours: Tue to Sat 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 8:30 pm 11:30 pm – Sun 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Prices: average per person from 15 to 25€
The corner of Talamantes
Offers its customers a variety of traditional dishes inspired by Aragonese cuisine being one of the excellent restaurants Zaragoza, is ideal for the celebration of communions, baptisms, and group meals. The specialties offered are: grilled meat, roast veal of Aragon, veal chops and snails.
- Address: Camino del norte, 26 (Esquina marques de la cadena) Zaragoza, Zaragoza 50016
- Hours: Mon to Sat from 09:00 am 11:00 pm – Sun from 09:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Prices: average per person 15 to 25 €
Zaragoza is a magical place that you have to enjoy, but remember not to forget to take a little break and enjoy the rich gastronomy of the place. And if you are thinking of going to other places like Valencia, Click here we tell you where to eat.