Do you want to know the best places to eat in Valencia? Then enter here to our new post of Traveling By and know the best restaurants in Valencia where sitting and eating will be an adventure for your palate.
Valencia is one of the most prestigious cities in Spain and its gastronomy is one of the richest in the world, of course there is typical gastronomy, popular gastronomy and tourist gastronomy, however some places where you can find in the menu both types of dishes, are its restaurants and right now we will tell you which are the best.
The best restaurants in Valencia
With a succulent cuisine, the Oleo is one of the best restaurants in Valencia, with a menu prepared by its main chef with the best products of the season, among its dishes include: surprise eggs, coca de dacsa, cuttlefish with potato and gazpachuelo, another recommended dish is the whiting with lemon lime pil pil pil.
- Address: Plaza Juan Antonio Benlliure 9, Poblats Marítims, Valencia, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 2:00 pm 1:00 am
- Prices: average between 38€ to 42€.
Átic Palau Alameda
This place is a palace for the best gastronomic leisure divided into three unique spaces, just like the restaurants with terrace in Valencia, which are a spectacle to watch the sunset enjoying its menu, where you will find fabulous dishes such as: the carpaccio of picanha and black truffle, the skewered hake with corn. Be sure to visit this wonderful place considered an excellent establishment among the restaurants in Valencia.
- Address: Carrer de l’Arquitecte Mora, 2. Valencia, Spain.
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday 1:00 pm to 1:00 am – Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 30€
Crêperie Bretonne Annaick
It is the first chain of restaurants Valencia center in Spain, specializing in typical food from Brittany: the famous “galettes” of black wheat and stuffed with savory ingredients, salads and omelets, grilled leeks, ham york, Roquefort cheese, walnuts and cream, among many other delicacies.
- Address: Bordadores, 6, 46001, Valencia, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm and 8:30 pm 11:30 pm
- Prices: average per person 15€
Galician Rías Gallegas
It is now possible to enjoy the best dishes thanks to one of the best restaurants in Valencia, using only fresh raw materials and high quality for each meal, a luxury for the palate, among the dishes of this restaurant include: brioche “rocks srhimp”, brioche cheeks, honey and mint, crispy shrimp snack wrapped in fresh basil, among others.
- Address: Cirilo Amorós, 4, Eixample, Valencia, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm – Saturday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Prices: average per person between 20 to 50€.
Nuestra Casa, brings you the best Mediterranean cuisine in Spain and being one of the best restaurants in Valencia, presents dishes considered pure works of art such as the sautéed beach squid with confit baby broad beans and ham shavings and the delicious crêpe filled with Nutella and hot chocolate.
- Address: Carrer de l’Hospital, 5, Ciutat Vella, Valencia
- Hours: Mon to Fri from 10:00 am 9:00 pm – Sat from 10:00 am 8:00 pm
- Prices: average per person 20€.
Elegant and modern Nou Gourmet is one of the Valencia restaurants of traditional and market cuisine. It offers an extensive menu where you can enjoy the following dishes: rice with chicken and artichokes, chicken paella with mushrooms and garlic, among others.
- Address: C/ Martí, 3, Eixample, Valencia
- Schedule: Mon to Fri from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm – Sat from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Prices: average per person 25€.
As you can notice these places are not so expensive to enjoy a delicious meal and pamper yourself as you deserve and if you are in other cities in Spain you may be interested in knowing the restaurants in Barcelona and the most recommended restaurants in Madrid.