Craving to enjoy the gastronomic pleasures of Madrid? There is nothing better than enjoying a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner in the best restaurants in Madrid. And if you do not know which are the best and most recommended, stay with us because Traveling By has for you the definitive list of places to eat in Madrid.
Best restaurants in Madrid
El Castizo de Velazquez
Considered one of the best and excellent restaurants in Madrid, belonging to the Black Coal Group that triumphs for its best dishes; its menu includes breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners. Especially some hors d’oeuvres to eat in the form of portions: potato omelette, Russian salads, croquettes.
- Address: Velázquez 97, Madrid Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 am – Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 1:00 am
- Prices: average price 40€ to 45€ per person
Its lounge is decorated with a very modern style, it is one of the best restaurants that admit dogs in Madrid, which offers you different dishes both vegetarian and vegan. For this reason, you can enjoy an authentic Iberian ham or a veggie burger in the same place.
- Address: Av. de Alberto de Alcocer, 8 28036, Madrid, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Prices: the price per person is 18€.
Cadaqués is one of the restaurants in Madrid, with Mediterranean cuisine and that everyone wants to know, for its excellent customer service and its varied menu, such as Russian salad, anchovy coca asardinada, ham croquettes, cream mutt and many more dishes.
- Address: Jorge Juan 35, Madrid Spain
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 12:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Prices: the average price per person is 70€.
Madame Butterfly is one of the trendiest restaurants in Madrid, a little piece of Japan and Indochina in 1946. Its cuisine is a Japanese Mediterranean fusion. Its menu includes the best dishes such as grilled edamame, panko croquettes, red tuna tataki, bluefin with coconut and almond sauce and many other delicacies.
- Address: Calle de Luchana, 13, 28010 Madrid, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm and from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 40 to 45€.
DiverXO is one of the best restaurants in Madrid with an imaginative, radical, different, extreme fusion and completely creative cuisine, offers two menus to enjoy its cuisine, such as the popular Spanish Toltilla, chili ito togarashi, red bean adzuki with olive oil and sesame, which can not miss.
- Address: Calle de Padre Damián, NH Eurobuilding. 2328036 Madrid Spain
- Hours: Wednesday to Saturday from 1:00 pm to 5:30 and 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Prices: average per person 165€ to 225€.
Sacha Fogón y Botillería
This place is the maximum expression of Madrid restaurants, with a product and a quality cuisine. When you go to Sacha you know that you are in for a treat. When you go to Sacha you know you are going to eat well, but you also know you are going to enjoy the best traditional menu such as: sirloin on skewers, cutlets with garlic, false lasagna of crab, sausage with vegetables, the warm apple pie, etc..
- Address: Calle Juan Hurtado de Mendoza Madrid España 11, 28036
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm and 8:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Prices: average per person 50
La Ancha, with more than 100 years of history where the quality of the food is sustained with recipes without artifice, is a restaurant with terrace in Madrid, which operates all year round. On its table you will find traditional dishes such as: Armando escalope, stewed omelettes, fried anchovies, marinated dogfish, sirloin steak tartar, among others.
- Address: 28002 Madrid Spain Calle Principe de Vergara 204
- Hours: Mon to Sat 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm and 8:30 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 48€.
Since 1996 the Asador Real has a great reputation for its reference to the lamb and suckling pig roasted in its wood-fired oven. Due to its location this restaurant with terrace Madrid center, is easily accessible for tourists and locals with a menu that adapts to customer needs such as: roast suckling pig, grilled with fries, grilled sea bass, etc..
- Address: Plaza de Isabel II, 1, corner of C. Escalinata, 28013 Madrid Spain.
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 1:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- Prices: average price per person 51€.
Although the greatest charm of Aarde is in its exterior due to its fascinating view, since this restaurant with terrace in Madrid, directly overlooks the Puerta de Alcalá. Inside you can taste an exquisite menu such as pizzas, oysters with piri piri sauce, the curious chingulugulu lasagna, grilled Namibian hake, sea bass carpaccio with mustard greens, among other delicious dishes.
- Address: Plaza de la Independencia, 10.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 1:00 pm to 12:30 am
- Prices: average per person 45€.
It is located in the Palacio de Comunicaciones. Overlooking the most famous goddess of the city is considered one of the restaurants in Madrid with terrace that offers a creative and healthy cuisine: warm salad of peppers, fresh cod and cumin; rice with duck, mushrooms and Provencal herbs, among many more.
- Address: 6th Floor, Palacio de Cibeles, Plaza Cibeles, 1, Madrid.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 1:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 40€
Lobito de Mar
Lobito de Mar is a seafaring culture, an urban beach bar in the heart of Madrid, the most fishermen and Mediterranean Marbella. It is one of the most popular restaurants with terrace in Madrid, where you can enjoy its wonderful menu, where you will find prawns from Huelva, prawns from Sanlúcar, red mullet from Marbella, redfish from Conil, Galician clams, among others.
- Address: Calle de Jorge Juan 10, 28001 Madrid Spain.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Prices: average per person 35€.
Now that you know our list of the best places to eat in Madrid, while enjoying a nice view, don’t forget to visit our post about the best places to eat in the city by clicking here.